Tuesday 14 April 2015

Light house Canvas workshop - Michelle Webb

Hi everyone!
I had a great time at the weekend at AFTH in a workshop with wonderfully creative tutor Michelle Webb!  We made a beautiful light house canvas!!


I really enjoyed the day and didn't even worry too much about doing my own writing!!
There are so many layers on the canvas but you cant see them until you are close up!!
My only problem now is trying to find a space on the wall to hang it up!!
Have a great week!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love your canvas, the sea has a real sense of movement, fab work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolute favourite so far - and I love everything you do! Me want!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great you can have it!! you have more wall space than me!! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x