Thursday 2 April 2015

Art Workshops - Andy Skinner Weekend


Hi folks I hope you are all looking forward to spring.... when it arrives!!!
I have just been to an Andy Skinner workshop weekend where we did two projects full of loads of different techniques (there were so many that for once I started taking notes because I knew I would not remember what we had done!)
It was another work shop weekend held just outside Middlesburgh and organised by the wonderful Sue Tucker.  
If you would like details of any up coming workshops visit and safe the Art Workshops facebook page. 

This was the first project we did - decorating a mirror!! loved some of the aged effects we got on all the different panels.  I have some new favourite techniques now!!
I cant wait to use them on some of my work!!


Our second project!  I fell in love with the crackle and the rusty clock!!!


One of the great things about the weekend was I got to craft with Bry which is something we very rarely get time to do.  These are his makes!!
I really will have to clean the mirrors though lol!!!

So thanks so much to Sues amazing organisational skills and her unbelievable A-team.  And of course Andy for giving us so much new knowledge to play with!!
Have a good month everyone and check out some of Andy's YouTube videos you will learn loads of new stuff!! have fun!! 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x