Tuesday 24 February 2015

Regular Art Journaling with Kate Crane - Collage

Hello folks!
Just another quick catch up post.  
Yet again another workshop I did with Kate Crane last year (she must have been sick of the sight of me lol!) at AFTH.  But I am so loving the monthly art journaling workshops - I'm learning so much - I just need to find the time at home to put all these new techniques into practise!!
This day we created any sort of backgrounds we wanted and then used downloaded digital collage images to create our pages.  Stamping, and doodling with various tools helped pull the pages together.
These are the 2 full sized pages I got done in that workshop!! I think I might be coming round to the collage idea - haven't been a big fan till recently but I think I'm finally being converted!!!



As always I wish you all the opportunity to find time to do some Happy Crafting!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x