Wednesday 25 February 2015

Fast & Fabulous with Tracy Scott

Good morning!
In the last couple of months I have had the pleasure of going to workshops being taught by 3 new tutors at AFTH
The first one by Karen Hayselden but I haven't finished it yet but as soon as I do I will blog it.  Check her work out - shes fab!!! 
The second workshop was the one I did earlier this month with the amazing Tracy Scott.
Her work is so colourful and full of life I just love it.
So in the workshop she decided to give us an insight into her process and to show us how she produces her work so quickly!!
She so quick its unbelievable!! (check out some of her youtube videos) - however she did manage to get us working quickly and we produced a lot of great work.
 I created the first 3 in the morning and they only needed a little doodling when I got home to finish them off.


I was surprised how this one turned out as I'm not really into flowers but this piece took on a grunge feel which seemed to work well for me.  I cant believe I not only used pink but did flowers too!?!?!  Oh dear am I going to turn into a girly girl....... no don't think there is any worry about that happening any time soon ! lol!!!


This last one was produced in a very short afternoon - I wanted more time as I didn't want to go home - I was having so much fun!!!


With this one I did need to do a bit of stamping as well as some doodling at home to finish it off but I totally love the way it turned out!!
All of this was so far out of my comfort zone I still cant believe how well they turned out!!
But today I saw a quote which I thought was quite apt :
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!"
I hope you get a chance to step out of your comfort zone and try something fresh and new!!
Have a great day!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x