Tuesday 17 February 2015

Christmas journal pages

Hi everyone - sorry that you are getting inundated with posts at the moment but I have finally found a bit of time to catch up on the things that I have made in the last 6 months and I'm getting a chance to blog them.  So this month will be rather over loaded but it will go back to normal next month I'm sure LOL.
These are 2 pages that I did at Regular Journal class with Kate Crane just before Christmas.  We had a lovely festive day and as it was the 22nd of December it started my holidays off really well.
I loved adding this Stampotique stamped character as the 3 Kings!!!

Enjoyed learning how to paint these guys!!
All in all it was a fab day!!!
Hope you all manage to find some time to be creative today!!
xxx hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x