Wednesday 5 November 2014

Dina Wakleys Animals Work shop March 2014

Hi folks!
As I said in my previous post I also did a workshop with Dina, back in March on adding animals into my work and here are some of the results of my day.


We got to play with some of the stencils which she had just released and had a great time creating backgrounds.  This one I liked so much that I just left it as it was.  I will probably put a quote on it at some stage in the future and some doodling but I think that will be all.


Great page using her stencils and bird stamps.


We then went on to learn how to incorporate a magazine image into a journal page!


Last thing before we finished we created this lovely collage bird.  I need to put a quote on and some doodling but  I think he is loads of fun!!!
I enjoyed all of the techniques from this day and when I got home I created this page using a found image of the leopard.


Keep creating folks!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x