Thursday 30 October 2014

Mini Journaling with Kate Crane

Hi me again - I know I'm probably going to bombard you with loads of posts now after not having put anything on for ages.  So apologies for this but I have to do them when I have the time and energy!! lol
I was at AFTH on Tuesday to do Kate Cranes mini journaling workshop.  Had a fab time as always with Kate and managed 3 small pages and a handful of backgrounds all ready to add things to them. 
So with no further ado - here's some pictures!!



This one was done in my mini moleskin its 10.5 cm x 6.5 cm - so very small!



Scary clown page done in a vintage notebook I managed to get hold of.  Its 15 cm x 10 cm and is in need of some TLC as its falling together.  Didn't manage to get the purple page done but its all ready to add a figure!


Can you see the Halloween theme run through the pages?!?! LOL!!  The skulls on this page was a stampotique stamp.  All the other images are digital downloads and I think Kate said they all come from the deviantscrap page - which now appear to have renamed themselves mischief circus!!
. This one was done in an artists sketch book 15 cm x 11 cm.


Lastly another couple of pages ready to add some images or stamps.
Had a great - thanks Kate!
xxxx hugs xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x