Wednesday 9 October 2013

Alcohol Ink Jewellery!

Ok guys just another quick post this week.  
One of the groups I'm in does a monthly challenge and this month its based on using Alcohol inks.  
So here is something different I have done with the inks.
I made some clay Jewellery pieces and fired them in the kiln to 1250 degrees.  
Then coloured them with neat alcohol ink and sealed them.
What do you think?


I might try some more unusual shapes next time and use them on a canvas!


Have fun and try something different this month with supplies you already own!!
xxx hugs xxx

5 comments:

  1. Me again :) I LOVE these pendants! You could sell them on Etsy! The colours are just gorgeous. I'm especially drawn to the leaf shapes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments hun!! I am hoping to start selling them on etsy but its just trying to find the time to do it!!! I hope to get some on before christmas!! hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful, loving the colors as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x