Saturday 10 August 2013

Hels Sheridan workshop weekend - day 2

Hi folks here is the post I said I would do showing what I did on the second day of the Hels Sheridan weekend!  
Seriously if you get a chance to go on one of her workshops, do! because she is wonderful and you will have a great time.  
Here's the link to her blog  Ink On My Fingers
So this is what I produced under her wonderful tuition!


Its a lovely 8 x 8 canvas with thick sides.


We used Tim Holtz distress paints, liberal applications of grunge paste and finished it of with some wonderful treasure gold wax gilt!
I have to say considering I have done very little dimensional work that I was really pleased with my results.
So a huge thanks to Sue Tucker for arranging the weekend, to Hels for being very patient with us and to the other ladies on the course who made it such a wonderful experience.
Have to say this weekend made my summer and I cant wait till the next one!
I  hope you  all have some great creative memories from this summer!
Happy Crafting!
xxxx hugs xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks fabulous Donna and the colours are just stunning. fantastic piece. haven't seen you for a while and hope to catch up again soon. Well done on this I love it!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x