Tuesday 23 July 2013

Delightful doodling!

Hi everyone hope your having a great week.
Though I would pop on a couple of pictures of a Doodle journal that I made at one of Kate Cranes workshops!!! Love this lady she is so creative!!!
She had us make up a journal and try different techniques on each page.
Here's my front cover.

and a couple of the pages from inside with some of my of the doodles I use to do when I was at school LOL.


All of the pages are works in progress and I will add to them when I have time and inclination. 
I have already added a few more pages with some prompt on to remind me what to try on that page.
I'm going to love filling it up!  I think it will end up looking gorgeous and will be a good reminder of all the different things that can be done with doodling.
So if you haven't done much doodling, pick up a pen and give it a go - you might find you are a natural at it and you will create some wonderful art!!! If nothing else its really relaxing!!
ENJOY!!!! xxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. I love your brick wall! It was a great class, loved it. I want to finish mine too, I'm going to have a go this week. Love your pages. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, I loved both of your projects from the weekend! Would have re homed them for you but I figured you might notice! Lol x x hugs x x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x