Wednesday 1 May 2013

Dyans Couture Collection Stencils!

HI folks here is a page I started in one of my classes with Dyan and you will be surprised to hear I never got round to finishing.  Well I found time today to finish it off.
Its very different from my usual style but I like the way it turned out.
I loved the couture collection stencils that Dyan released this year but I wasn't quite sure how I would use them.  Fortunately however Dyan has already planned a workshop with this in mind.


 So on this page you can see various different ways of using the inners and the outers!!
With the additional use of some of her background stamps and one of her hilarious quotes I put this together and did some doodling to finally finish it off.
Hope you like it and give it a try yourself!
XXXX hugz XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x