Saturday 27 April 2013

Re Inker background

Hi Folks well day 6 and I'm sure after yesterday you will not be too surprised that I did another re inker background on a gesso page!!! Love this techniques!!
I stamped this very nice girl stamp and coloured her using distress ink pads - love using the ink pads to paint with!.


The quote was very appropriate to how I was feeling today.
However I felt it was a bit too normal and wanted to put something weird on with her, but as I'm away from home my normal supplies were not available so I had to do without.  
I cant believe I have done 3 cute girl pages in the same week!!!  Girly is not usually my thing - now weird is more up my street, but this week I'm girly I guess!! LOL
Anyway I tried my hand at some scroll doodling at the top of the page as it looked really bare and nothing I put on it worked.  Not sure this really works either and I really do have to practise doodling more, but I guess it finished the page off ok. Had to add some stickles on at the end just for that little bit of bling!!!
Wishing you all a great weekend.
xxx hugsz xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, brilliant page ... lovely colour effect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks so great - love the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing Donna - gorgeous page. Do you know the make of the girl stamp please? lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x