Sunday 31 March 2013

Do it with Style

Wow second post of the day - must be a record!! Just a quick one.  I have made a tag to put into a challenge on one of the facebook groups I belong to.  
I know its a shock - I normally only do journal pages but I can do other stuff - honest!!
 I stamped on a manilla tag with the water droplets stamp made by Ryn - a super talented lady who designs and makes these stamps!  I stamped using a clear embossing pad and used clear embossing powder on the top.  This acted as a resist for the distressed ink pads I blended over the top to give the tag its colour.
I stamped one of the Dylusions mini couture stamps, which I doodled stripes and spots on and coloured with Dylusion inks. 
The quote and some ribbon and the job was done.
XXXXXXXXXX hugs XXXXXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. Wow, das sieht richtig Spitze aus.
    Ein tolles Tag und wunderschöne Farben.

    Viele Grüße von Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely - very subtle and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x