Sunday 2 December 2012

December Calendar Journal Page

Hi folks hope your all doing well and getting geared up for the festive season!!! 
Apologies for the lack of posts last month, things got a little frantic around here!! I did actually do quite a bit of creating, but most of it never got finished before I started something else, so hopefully when I get the time I will get them finished off and then you will be inundated with posts!! LOL.
Ok Decembers Calendar page - later than ever - didn't manage to get it finished in time to fill it in last night so will have to catch up tonight.  Its not the best one I have done and I feel its unfinished but whenever I go to do something to it, it doesn't feel right.  So I have decided for now its 'finished' but I will probably add things to it as I fill in the month.  


Its quite simple compared to some I have done recently.  Background done with Dylusions ink sprays and the garland and trees were made with the Dylusions pine stamp of 'Christmas accessories'.  The baubles were from a card making pack I had (don't know who made them unfortunately) which I scanned into the computer and printed on to card.  Then cut out.
With the addition of some stickles for some bling on the garland and trees and to create some icicles along the top edge.  'Simples!!!!
Hope you all have a great December!
xxx hugs xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hun another out of the park creation. Love this one for how un-complicated it is if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished or not I think it looks good, love the garland and baubles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is fabulous Donna and love the baubles and the branches. Hope to see you soon
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may call this simple, but I call it stunning. I love the ornaments and how nice they turned into days of a calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your calendar . You did a wonderful job. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, awesome, awesome! I love it Donna, what a great idea. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x