Sunday 30 September 2012

Joy

"Rock Candy Distress Stickles with Embossed Background"
Just a quick post to show you something I was playing with today.  I tried using reflection text in an embossing folder!  Didn't get it quite right as I only had a few minutes and didn't bother putting the stamp on a stamping block hence I got the text where I didn't want it!  Still its a good lesson!  When I have more time I will try and get it right.  But over all I like the results.  



So I used Dylusions spray ink to make the background, then ran it through the embossing folder to emboss the trees and finished off using distress ink pad 'iced spruce' to highlight the tree and the edges!
Have a great week!
xxxx hugs xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a super job Donna and love the colour. It all looks so well together
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x