Sunday 22 July 2012

Green ideas

Life has been fairly full on recently and my energy levels have been low so I haven't had much chance to do some new work.  A few backgrounds and keeping up with my calendar journal page are all that I have managed.  So I thought I would show you another page out of my 'Thoughts to ponder' journal.


As always the ever present Dylusions inks and stamps but I also added in some of Lavinia stamps beautiful vines.  The little green man was cut out of a magazine.
Hope you all find time to be creative in the coming week!! Have fun xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely just lovely ... Did you write your quote on paper and stick it down, or did you mask the area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Wrote and stuck - easier!! I find that I often dont plan ahead enough to mask areas off. Most of the time I start a page off then just see where it goes

      Delete
  2. I love this donna - all of it, esp the concept of 'just do it' muchos love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x