Tuesday 1 May 2012

4 Calendar Journal Pages

I realised that I have put on the calendar journal page for May so it might be an idea to put on the other 4 from when I started at the beginning of the year.   So here they are!

January

February

March

 April

Ive rather surprised myself because I have actually filled all of them in so they look rather different now with all my writting on them!!  I Have been doing them in all my different journals - but I realised rather belatedly that it was not a good idea!!! I can never find them!   So I will keep them in one journal from now on!  Ok must away and make my first entry into May's page!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Blog. I have just joined as a follower. Love your Art Journal pages :) Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Art Journal pages...just stunning pieces of heART. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pages. i love that idea for April - i will be stealing it later in the year,just to let you know lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x