Sunday 29 April 2012

Stuart

Hi this is a page I did in one of my old ledgers.  The background is done with dylusions spray inks and water and the border stamps are also from the Dylusions stamp range.  'Stuart' who is a digi download from The Octopode Factory on etsy and I printed him different sizes onto acetate then colour his spots. The leaves were coloured using a waterbrush and ink and I did a wash over the alphabet with water and inktense blocks.


I have entered him into the April Inspirational Emporium watercolour challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love Stuart.

    Love everything about this page hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely in Love with this!!! I adore the little characters so much & admire your work.
    Thank you so much for sharing & So excited about your new Blog! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a fun time looking through your pages on your blog - I love your journal pages. You're very talented :) Thank you for sharing! And I love the idea of stuart on the acetate! You've given me inspiration, even at this time of the morning!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning hun - glad you liked them and if they inspired to a bit thats great!!!! Have a great week, hope you do loads of creating!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message - I really enjoy reading them! x